Wishing you a happy (and productive) work week!
Friday, July 27, 2012
It's the return of Stuff I Like! I decided to marry my love of links with my appreciation of great work by fellow illustrators. Check out this week's picks...
- "Celebrate" by Paul Garland (winner of the 3x3 Pro Show 8 Gold Award!)
- "Garland House" by Katie Evans - inspired by the beautiful architecture of Alexandria, VA
- The impressive work of Nozomi Inoue
- "Too Cool for School" by Julian Callas (featuring Takako of Battle Royale & Gogo of Kill Bill!)
- Andrew Kolb's stylistic take of X-Men - always a huge fan of his work!
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND! xo ~ n
Tuesday, July 24, 2012
Monday, July 23, 2012
Thursday, July 19, 2012
We want you to JAZZ IT UP this summer by accessorizing with some fun jewelry! Below are some ideas that we use to add a little pizzazz! to our wardrobes. Try these easy, cost effective, suggestions that are sure to get you a compliment or two!
Wednesday, July 18, 2012
Tuesday, July 17, 2012
Monday, July 16, 2012
Friday, July 13, 2012
Hello beautiful Friday! We made it to another fabulous summery weekend. Before I head out and relax, here are some very cool links that I hope you will enjoy.
- Really Cute Ice Cream Brooch by So Little Time Co.
- "City Gent" by Monster Riot
- "Everything You Do Is Right" by Dirty Bandits
- The work of Robert M. Ball spotted over at the Illustrator's Lounge
- Eco Friendly Jewelry, Prints & Paintings by Pink Rain
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND AND STAY COOL!!
Thursday, July 12, 2012
What inspires you on a daily basis? What drives your passions, dreams, and goals in your life? It can be as simple as a flower or as complicated as the love that is felt for someone close to you. Below are photographs that inspire us and fuel our passion for art, love, creativity, and life.
Wednesday, July 11, 2012
|Retro Ornaments - On sale for $1.50!|
It's that time of year again! That time when I clear out all of last year's holiday items to make way for my 2012 collection! Be sure to check out the Pre Holiday Sale section of my shop to stock up on some classic Stuff by Nicole holiday goodies!
Tuesday, July 10, 2012
One of the reasons why I have been M.I.A. for a while was because I've been busy designing my cousin Gina's wedding invitations! With the exception of my own wedding cards, I never really designed a full set of wedding invites for anyone so I naturally embraced the opportunity when it came my way.
Monday, July 9, 2012
This week's topic for Illustration Friday is "suspend" which reminds me of the Gaga A Day Series I did a while back. One of my favorite illustrations in the series was the one I called, "Bloody Gaga" - which depicted Lady Gaga's iconic performance at the 2009 MTV VMA's.
However, the drawback to doing a series called "Gaga a Day" is that I actually had to crank out a new Lady Gaga pic daily so sadly, I didn't get to spend much time on the illustration the first time around. It's nice that with Illustration Friday, I can go back and add a little more depth to the picture. I hope you enjoy.