Monday, June 25, 2012
Hey guys - I'm wiped out! I'm taking a tiny break from blogging to catch up on my illustration work and also to revamp my shop. I'll be back later in the week with another exciting post but until then, have a great week and see you soon! xo - Nicole
Friday, June 22, 2012
The Friday is finally here! This weekend, I plan to check out the Renegade Craft Fair in Brooklyn, but before I head out, here are some links I thought you would like...
- These typographic puns by Gary Nicholson make me giggle (via A Pair of Pairs)
- Very clever Summer BBQ invites over at Love vs. Design
- Screenprinted poster by Anne Benjamin - I really like her style of work
- Beautiful illustrations by Kelsey Garrity Riley
- I Love Doodle - My new favorite Etsy shop! Very funny prints!
- And finally...It's PRIDE Week here in New York! Check out these same-sex wedding cards now available in my shop!
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!
Thursday, June 21, 2012
“I'd love to kiss ya, but I just washed my hair.” - Bette Davis
Your hair can define your style at a moments glance. Hair can have its own personality or enhance your personality based on how you style it, or don't. Hair can act as an accessory to your everyday look or be styled in a way that gives the perfect finishing touch to whatever it is you're wearing or wherever you may be going. Hair is incredible. Whether you like yours or not (which don't be silly- if you're blessed with any kind of mane, love it, appreciate it, and learn how to treat it.) We're going to give you some tips on how to take care of those locks of yours on a daily basis!
Tuesday, June 19, 2012
|Pink Wedding Day|
|Mr & Mr|
It's been a while in the making but online Wedding Invites, Cards and Engagement announcements are finally available on Pingg! Interracial and same-sex marriage evites also available. You can view my entire Stuff by Nicole Collection on www.pingg.com
Friday, June 15, 2012
Friday is here which can only mean one thing - links! Beautifully, amazing, lovely links for your weekend enjoyment! Click away my friends, click away!
- (from the top) This Mr Tea Teapot by LennyMud makes me oh so happy
- The work of Helen Dardik is just awesome. Check out her shop on Etsy
- Free Fonts every Friday over at Little Pink Strawberries
- Love these illustrations by Tabitha Brown - check out here shop here
- One of my favorite illustrators (and good friend) Julissa Mora
- New prints by Julissa Mora available on Society 6!
- I love this illustration that Brigette Barrager did for The Beatles Tribute at Gallery Nucleus
- This link came highly recommended by my dog, Rocco - check out the Daily Frenchie!
- "Coffee is good for your brain!" Amen, sister, amen! Tote bag by Helen Entwisle
Have A Wonderful Weekend!
Thursday, June 14, 2012
Summer is fast approaching (June 20th to be exact!) and now is the time to get your glow on! Looking for that natural tan without the harmful rays from the sun? Well, we don’t want you to bake outdoors or lay in a tanning bed in order to achieve your most perfect golden hue. Instead, try these 3 top-rated self tanners for the face and body which are sure to make you oh-so-happy with your golden, gorgeous, glow!
Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Friday, June 8, 2012
|Amy Winehouse by Pixelbox (via Design Work Life)|
The glorious weekend is finally here! I can not wait to get out of this crazy city and spend some quality time with family in the Catskills. But before I head out, here are some really cool links that I thought you would find interesting...
- This Polaroid Camera Collection, a set of neon prints by Amanda Catherine Designs, is pretty sweet.
- My hero Dana Tanamachi illustrates the cover of How Magazine! Love her!
- 20 DIY Sharpie Projects by Poppytalk spotted on Babble.
- Love it! 50 Handcarved Stamps over on Design*Sponge
- Incredible illustrations by the work of Andrew Lyons - check it out!
- Really cool Bright Ideas Notebooks by One Plus One Design spotted over at Paper Crave
- Beautiful Illustrated Portraits by Pixelbox (pictured above) via Design Work Life.
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYBODY!
Thursday, June 7, 2012
Wednesday, June 6, 2012
Tuesday, June 5, 2012
Monday, June 4, 2012
Friday, June 1, 2012
|Vintage 60s Bike Poster by Handz|
Friday is finally here! Which can only mean one thing... links! Here are a couple of cool sites that I thought you would like...
- Join the Scout Creative's Calendar of the Month Club and get a 3D paper toy calendar for your viewing and scheduling pleasure.
- The Letters Poster by Fifty Five Hi's is pretty sweet
- I'm also in love with these beautiful graphic prints by Jan Skacelik, owner of the Etsy shop Handz. (pictured above)
- Last but not least... I have a new lifestyle blog called Happy Pretty Things - be sure to check it out!
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!